Louisiana Tech lands two great recruits

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Sycamore624

The Wade Level
Louisiana Tech just got a whole lot better for 2008, getting the #18 and #72 players in their class but transfer route.

Two of the most coveted big men from the class of 2005 will be suiting up for Louisiana Tech in 2008-09. Former Oklahoma State center Kenneth Cooper, who is from Monroe, La., recently transferred to the WAC school. Former LSU power forward Magnum Rolle did the same in June. Both must sit out next season and will have two years of eligibility remaining.

Rolle was the No. 18 prospect in his class by Rivals.com. Cooper was the No. 5 center and No. 72 overall.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
It helps when you have Karl Malone recruiting, no? Really wish Larry had a more active role in this program.

It helps when you have Karl Malone recruiting, no? Really wish Larry had a more active role in this program.

That's the one big problem I have with Larry. I know he's busy with the Pacers and all but i wish he gave more support to ISU and his name and power alone would be a huge boost to the program.

Bird & ISU

He's probably waiting for the final threads of the late 80's ISU athletic "riff raff" to retire or die off after being shit on by the Ron Greene Replacement Committee.

McKenna will no doubt help in reestablishing ties over the long run

Back