Sycamores to host ‘Tipoff in the Forest’ basketball event on October 27

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.

Youngstown state correct?

Man I am ready to see some basketball, I'd kill for like 3 possession leak of the scrimmage.

So is espn+ the best way to see all the ISU games this season? I also noticed Bally is available by subscription now. I didn't see a tv broadcast listed on the gosycamores.com schedule.

It's time for Tip Off in The Forest! 6PM THURSDAY in the Hulman Center.

This event is FREE and open to the community. Come out and see the coaches dual in a 3-point shoot out and a half-court shot for a lucky student to win a car sponsored by @terrehautechevrolet!

McDonald's has provided combo gift cards for the first 1000 students and fans to enter.

And @theuvs will be providing 4 current Sycamore students with up to a $1000 scholarship each during the scrimmages!

You don't want to miss the #SycamoreBand and the live DJ either!

This sounds like it will be a great time. Too bad I can't be there. Looking forward to hearing reports from those in attendance.

Oh yes, would someone please go explain to the band director that it's ok to play the entire school song more than once during a game? It's almost like he's afraid of it. I don't know if he thinks it will summon evil spirits or what? But we need to get back to our traditions. And the school song is a big one. I would love to see us get good enough to start with the "Amen Chorus" once the game is in hand at the end. That always annoyed opposing teams. What fun a game could be if anyone would actually try...

So is espn+ the best way to see all the ISU games this season? I also noticed Bally is available by subscription now. I didn't see a tv broadcast listed on the gosycamores.com schedule.
Yes. The only games you won’t get is the MTE, and any game that is on Bally (unless you live out of market) or games on CBS Sports network

Nope. 65,66,67 were great years for the Sycamores. Loved to watch games in the arena. Felt like you were in the action.
67 was my first year. I loved watching them play. Mason, Newsom, Wade, Copper, Hollenbeck. Then along came Bush, Pillow and Barker. Great, great years.
Went to E for the NCAA final game. Newsom had 4 pts. on the losing team, and still got tournament MVP.

Back