Tyreke Key to announce destination at 6 pm today

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

That is ironic. I didn’t hear or know he was in town…

But what isn’t ironic is that Junior Sumner a really good friend of Lansing’s dad Ray “Pappy” died a week ago and services were last week. I don’t know if he attended services earlier in the week or not but if he wasn’t able to I can almost assure you he was in town to see Junior.

If you’re going to conclude that him being in town had something to do with Key - I’m going to come to an entirely different conclusion.

You know it’s a lot bigger world than Indiana State Basketball and Key. He literally could have been in town for many reasons - Indiana State and Key would be pretty far down on my list of possibilities. But good try.

Hear about the hit TV series airing soon??

It's called Searching For Lansing (airs fall 2022)

the signage/logo

1650999367887.png

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
When it comes to people in his ear. It may be people we know but regardless of that I have to think a kid from Tennessee has a ton of people in his ear that he may or may not listen to. I doubt any of them give 2 shits about ISU and most of them would probably ask if he can transfer to any of their local schools. They were probably asking how much he could make at different places. When I was that age, I sure as hell would have considered someone offering me a bunch money to play some place with a bigger spotlight.

Interesting -

Jon Rothstein

@JonRothstein

Early prediction on Tennessee's 22-23 starting five: Zakai Zeigler, Santiago Vescovi, Julian Phillips, Josiah-Jordan James, Olivier Nkamhoua
Quote Tweet

roth_normal.jpg

Jon Rothstein

@JonRothstein
· 14h
2022 prospect Julian Phillips has announced a commitment to Tennessee. Five-Star recruit. Significant SEC News.

Volunteeriffic

@Volunterrific

Replying to
@JonRothstein
Bench: Tyreke Key, BJ Edwards, Uros Plavsic, Jonas Aidoo, …and probably a couple more add on a from the portal

Interesting -

Jon Rothstein
@JonRothstein

Early prediction on Tennessee's 22-23 starting five: Zakai Zeigler, Santiago Vescovi, Julian Phillips, Josiah-Jordan James, Olivier Nkamhoua
Quote Tweet

roth_normal.jpg

Jon Rothstein

@JonRothstein
· 14h
2022 prospect Julian Phillips has announced a commitment to Tennessee. Five-Star recruit. Significant SEC News.

Volunteeriffic
@Volunterrific

Replying to
@JonRothstein
Bench: Tyreke Key, BJ Edwards, Uros Plavsic, Jonas Aidoo, …and probably a couple more add on a from the portal
I wouldn’t put too much thought into it.

Back