UNI vs ISU

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Lights Out

The Sycamore Level
Very excited about this game this afternoon. Does anyone know if a free internet feed of the game? I know it is on FSMW, but I am at work and won't be able to watch. Any suggestions would be awesome!! Go Trees!

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Very excited about this game this afternoon. Does anyone know if a free internet feed of the game? I know it is on FSMW, but I am at work and won't be able to watch. Any suggestions would be awesome!! Go Trees!

No channelsurfing.net coverage...I think we're screwed...if someone hears of something please post it. Also, if there is live stats somewhere post that as well please! Many of us will be at work "watching" this one.

the live stats link is on the www.mvc.org website for all games, and it will be on the radio and Todd Golden will be blogging, we who work have multiple souces of info for this game

No channelsurfing.net coverage...I think we're screwed...if someone hears of something please post it. Also, if there is live stats somewhere post that as well please! Many of us will be at work "watching" this one.

the live stats link is on the www.mvc.org website for all games, and it will be on the radio and Todd Golden will be blogging, we who work have multiple souces of info for this game

We who work... Have a meeting with the ethics department after the basketball season is over. Regarding posting on mesg. boards on company time...

22 all, Tunnell hot from 3 point land, Morgan, can't you watch live stats at www.mvc.org

ISU leads 25-24

we're hitting our 3's now!

27-24 ISU, this is where we put Drake away last night, at the end of the 1st half, lets do it again!

UNI ties it w/ a 3

29-27 UNI after the ISU turnover

30-29 ISU after the ISU 3, Jay is smokin' from 3 point land!

37 - 37 at the half, sorry folks, gotta go see some pts. won't be able to post anymore

We look pretty good up to this point. Shooting well, winning the turnover battle. I would like to see more rebounds and more trips to the FT line. Refs gotta blow the whistle, though... We played the last 2+ minutes without Harry, who has 2 fouls. That could actually pay dividends as the game wears on. Will the legs hold out? That's the million dollar question...

:sycamores::sycamores::sycamores:

Neither team has been able to pull away. It will be interesting to see what ISU can do with this lead.

Back