[Offered/Committed Elsewhere] '17 IN SG Jalen Adaway (Miami (OH))

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
We just can't seem to close the deal on Indiana kids can we?

I am not sure he was that much of a priority recently. I never heard our name mentioned with his over the last several months. Maybe we were still recruiting him, but if so we were very quiet about it.

But don't let that stop everyone from bashing the program,......carry on.

Remember more money will solve the problem.

Look at your post & then look at the same negative posters that pimped it.

Shame when everyone else gets it and some people would just rather have an agenda and be pissed off at the world.

The Sycs have been off this kid since his visit when he had 35 family members show up for the visit asking for per diem, lodging and a meeting with the coach. Some of you all just never learn.

Look at your post & then look at the same negative posters that pimped it.

Shame when everyone else gets it and some people would just rather have an agenda and be pissed off at the world.

The Sycs have been off this kid since his visit when he had 35 family members show up for the visit asking for per diem, lodging and a meeting with the coach. Some of you all just never learn.

What's even more amazing are the 30 yr. old "pups" of the World that are weaned on the concept that $$$ is a cure for all society ills...in their case, it's not PIMP, but "pimple."

What's even more amazing are the 30 yr. old "pups" of the World that are weaned on the concept that $$$ is a cure for all society ills...in their case, it's not PIMP, but "pimple."

Even more amazing are the old timers that never seem to realize that the world evolves and just because things were on way fifty years ago doesn't mean it still is like that today.

For those who want to keep burying their heads in the sand, go for it. When you want to acknowledge that it's 2017, let me know.

Even more amazing are the old timers that never seem to realize that the world evolves and just because things were on way fifty years ago doesn't mean it still is like that today.

For those who want to keep burying their heads in the sand, go for it. When you want to acknowledge that it's 2017, let me know.

When you figure out the REALITY of your dream, let us know...

As far as "evolution," look @ the MVC w/o the Shox, then go back 47 yrs. and look @ the 1st Conference that ISU was a member of after going Division I in Basketball. Then tell me about "ISU evolution"...

Your neighborhood:

http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/bu...y-big-for-ncaa-sports/3fuSaPg1cyiB3v82tCu4QN/

Last edited:
Keep being clueless. You wear it well.

Until you have walked in every person's shoes on this forum you have no business calling anybody out about what they have donated or not donated to the University. It is none of your business. Money is and has been a problem for athletic department, in fact, it has been a problem for so long that we are not the problem. Part of the reason that Clinkscales was hired had to do with his record on fund raising let's give him a chance. Clinkscales and Dr. Bradley made the decision to up the investment in football you shooting your mouth off calling for the demise of the football program does nothing to help. I believe, your attitude would be better served to say something like I disagree with their decision but as a Sycamore Fan I will support this decision. The difference this time from previous times is that we have a staff that is more than capable.

When you want to mind your own business, we can have meaningful dialogue.

Until you have walked in every person's shoes on this forum you have no business calling anybody out about what they have donated or not donated to the University. It is none of your business. Money is and has been a problem for athletic department, in fact, it has been a problem for so long that we are not the problem. Part of the reason that Clinkscales was hired had to do with his record on fund raising let's give him a chance. Clinkscales and Dr. Bradley made the decision to up the investment in football you shooting your mouth off calling for the demise of the football program does nothing to help. I believe, your attitude would be better served to say something like I disagree with their decision but as a Sycamore Fan I will support this decision. The difference this time from previous times is that we have a staff that is more than capable.

Jason supported our football program in more ways than one and he's stood on the front lines for a long time now against people who tired to get rid of the program. With what he's given back to the program (in many ways) over the years I think he's earned the right to shoot off at the mouth however he wants. If half the Sycamore fans naaaa F that, if 25 Sycamore fans dedicated as much of their life as he has to the Sycamores wouldn't be having this conversation... You've walked in his shoes on this forum for many years now, you should know better.

Last edited:
Transferring from Miami. Not surprised.

For anyone who thought we missed out on this recruit,.....we didn’t.

Back