2020-2021 Men's Basketball Schedule

Sycamorefan96

The All-MVC Level
I'm just going off what eagletree said in post 111 unless I misread it. I read it as there won't be any single game tickets sold. Hopefully that is wrong because I'd like to go to a couple games.

GoSycamores

The All-MVC Level

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – Indiana State Basketball head coach Greg Lansing has announced the addition of Purdue back to his squads 2020-21 schedule Thursday. The game is scheduled for December 12 inside Mackey Arena. Game time, television designations and ticket information will be announced at a later date.

More...

BrokerZ

The JSW Level
Supporter
Thanks for the update treetop. Glad to see Purdue back on the schedule. We need the NET help after the a lot of good teams pulling out of the gulf coast showcase.

BrokerZ

The JSW Level
Supporter
The Wyoming game has been cancelled, so after the gulf coast showcase we start with UIndy to open the Hulman Center and then head to Purdue.

TreeTop

The Menser Level
Supporter
Thanks for the update treetop. Glad to see Purdue back on the schedule. We need the NET help after the a lot of good teams pulling out of the gulf coast showcase.
Good point...let's look at last year's NET rankings...

Nov 25th - 27th Gulf Coast Showcase - 3 Games
Dec 6th vs University of Indianapolis
Dec 9th vs Wyoming - 271
Dec 12th @ Purdue - 32
Dec 15th @ St. Louis - 49
Dec 19th vs Ball State - 112
Dec 22nd vs SEMO - 342 (yikes)

For comparison, the Sycamores were 105.

BrokerZ

The JSW Level
Supporter
Under the circumstances and overall, it's a pretty good schedule. We just can't lose to SEMO. It won't crush our NET to play them, but it will crush them to play them at home and lose. Otherwise, I contend we have one of the better schedules in the Valley and that's important.

TreeTop

The Menser Level
Supporter
Correction to my piss-poor reporting....Wyoming game has been canceled/removed from the schedule. It was replaced by the UIndy game.

Nov 25th - 27th Gulf Coast Showcase - 3 Games
Dec 6th vs University of Indianapolis
Dec 12th @ Purdue - NET 32
Dec 15th @ St. Louis - NET 49
Dec 19th vs Ball State - NET 112
Dec 22nd vs SEMO - NET 342 (yikes)

For comparison, the Sycamores were 105