2022 Offseason Player Movement

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.

Missouri state will be hard to figure out. They’ve added a Few former power 5 guys. Not sure that translates to success. “Ford can coach” jokes won’t end until he wins an mvc championship or two. Can recruit though. Give him that.

The MVC is going to be very weak next year. If Green doesn’t return to UNI I am calling it now. Indiana State wins Arch Madness.

The internet has already assigned Mosley to Kansas. Wonder if that has legs?

Valley about to be wide the F open… As many know, I don’t pretend to have vast knowledge or even care about other Mo Val rosters - I follow it from a distance on Twitter and this forum - that’s it!

But from what I can tell - we’ve got a top 5 roster for sure. Maybe more like top 3.

These other teams are bleeding. But worth considering - we had far less to talent to lose than most anyone else. When you lose players off an 11 win roster then you really only can go up from here.

The MVC is going to be very weak next year. If Green doesn’t return to UNI I am calling it now. Indiana State wins Arch Madness.
Good call and I hope we win it, but very weak like when we won Arch Madness the last time?

Wichita State and Creighton sucked at winning at critical times, for the talent both schools had.
Reminder, Wichita State rolled through the NIT that year with FIVE wins in that tournament eventually beating #1 NIT seed Alabama in the championship game.
Missouri State, the regular season champs that year couldn't even get an at-large invite to the dance, and were summarily blown out in the NIT.
And a decent UNI team choked and lost to #5 seed Creighton.

I'd say the MVC will be weak next year for sure...but not VERY weak, that honor goes to Arch Madness 2011.

Back