2024 Offseason Player Movement

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

That one is old news. See the transfer portal mentions in the recruiting forum.

Don’t want people to get hopes up that we’re contacting people.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I don't have enough interest to try to learn all of the mascots. What a stupid system!! America inches ever closer to a post-literate society.

Seeing that IU is hot after Connor Hickman… Yesh. Seems like a massive reach to me. Anyone else? Like good player - doesn’t really scare me and definitely doesn’t scare me if I’m a B10 fan.

I mean you wanna go after a dynamic player like Conwell that has a huge ceiling and is a big time shot maker - I get it. But Connor Hickman. I mean I guess he’s a team guy and a winner - but so was Jake Wolfe… Sometimes it doesn’t translate. Probably an unnecessary shot at Wolfe but God damn IU desperate for some shooting.

Always trying to replicate Jordy Hulls who was also overrated as fuck.

Seeing that IU is hot after Connor Hickman… Yesh. Seems like a massive reach to me. Anyone else? Like good player - doesn’t really scare me and definitely doesn’t scare me if I’m a B10 fan.

I mean you wanna go after a dynamic player like Conwell that has a huge ceiling and is a big time shot maker - I get it. But Connor Hickman. I mean I guess he’s a team guy and a winner - but so was Jake Wolfe… Sometimes it doesn’t translate. Probably an unnecessary shot at Wolfe but God damn IU desperate for some shooting.

Always trying to replicate Jordy Hulls who was also overrated as fuck.
Nope let them go after Hickman and Conwell can stay here 😂

Back