Aces Select Ex-ISU Asst Dave Ragland to Lead Revival of Program

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

BrokerZ

The Menser Level
Supporter
The kid showed consistency through his 2 yrs. thru a murderous pre-conference schedule:

Ya, he's not a Mervis, but well worth the investment. Needs to add 5%+ to his 3 pt shooting and pickup his FT %.
This is a kid Boisvert kept his eye on while we were recruiting transfers. I made a bunch of notes about all of those players a few months ago, and here’s what I had for Strawbridge:
  • Hot/cold shooter with overall pretty low %'s, decent defender and gets to the line; played decent minutes on a bad SWAC team; from Rockford, IL
Boisvert was in on 40ish players…this guy didn’t stick out.

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
This is a kid Boisvert kept his eye on while we were recruiting transfers. I made a bunch of notes about all of those players a few months ago, and here’s what I had for Strawbridge:
  • Hot/cold shooter with overall pretty low %'s, decent defender and gets to the line; played decent minutes on a bad SWAC team; from Rockford, IL
Boisvert was in on 40ish players…this guy didn’t stick out.
I'll take Ragland & Wilson's perspective over Boisvert's any day. Did Boisvert personally know Strawbridge Sr., or just crunch #'s?

SycamoreStateofMind

The Odum Level
Supporter
My prediction…

Fred is an Evansville fan and simply a troll on this forum.

The fact that he keeps these Evansville threads alive and well on here year-after-year is fantastic! We appreciate you sharing these links here Bank.

Thanks buddy - keep up the good work!

4Q_iu

The Kleuh Level
Supporter
My prediction…

The fact that he keeps these Evansville threads alive and well on here year-after-year is fantastic! We appreciate you sharing these links here Bank.

That's not a prediction - you're simply citing HIGHLY verifiable FACTS

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
My prediction…

Good to see that you've got clean diaper hands now...just make sure that you periodically sanitize the keyboard just in case.

BrokerZ

The Menser Level
Supporter
I'll take Ragland & Wilson's perspective over Boisvert's any day. Did Boisvert personally know Strawbridge Sr., or just crunch #'s?
Those were my notes, not Boisvert’s. My point was that we actually looked at that kid while he was in the portal. The assessment was my own, which I’ll stand by. He’s a long, athletic defender, but that’s about it.