Give To Blue Day!

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Donated this morning. Anyone who can afford it and who considers themselves a Sycamore fan/supporter has no excuse for not making at least a small donation.

I donate when I buy tickets. I'm not going to donate just so they can waste my money. They missed their chance to receive any donations from me when they cancelled football and told fans they're not welcome at baseball this season.

I donate when I buy tickets. I'm not going to donate just so they can waste my money. They missed their chance to receive any donations from me when they cancelled football and told fans they're not welcome at baseball this season.

That's a purchase - not a donation but I understand you gist...

however, your position is why people like "grumpy old man" believes Dr. Curtis has the University TEETERING on the BRINK of bankruptcy

Dude, then donate to a non-sports entity. There’s more to Blue than athletics.

I'm not an alum so why would I donate to the non-athletics part? I enjoy D1 sports and I am a lifelong resident of Terre Haute which is why I am "a fan" of the sports teams. The athletics is about the only thing about ISU I actually like. It's just another indoctrination camp. If it wasn't for the sports it wouldn't even bother me if ISU left Terre Haute. The ironic part is that I probably give more money to the University than 90% of the alumni annually from just buying tickets.

If you’re passionate about a specific sport, you specify that in the donation. For example, you couldn’t buy tickets to Men’s Basketball this year, so give a little to that program. The more donations to men’s basketball, the higher the chance of that specific budget seeing an increase.

I'm not an alum so why would I donate to the non-athletics part? I enjoy D1 sports and I am a lifelong resident of Terre Haute which is why I am "a fan" of the sports teams. The athletics is about the only thing about ISU I actually like. It's just another indoctrination camp. If it wasn't for the sports it wouldn't even bother me if ISU left Terre Haute. The ironic part is that I probably give more money to the University than 90% of the alumni annually from just buying tickets.

So... you fully SUPPORT and publicly DEFEND the most VISIBLE arm of an Indoctrination Camp?!?!

You are definitely a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma... Likely only to be solved with Rubik's Cube inside the Rosetta Stone by a sightless, mute Oracle

Gave some bucks to basketball and then I sprinkle $5 donations here and there to bump challenges

unfortunately, it looks like the Give To Blue Day website is having "technical difficulties"

I either get a spinning hourglass... or a 404 Page Not Found error...

When it rains it pours

unfortunately, it looks like the Give To Blue Day website is having "technical difficulties"

When it rains it pours
I got that post donation but immediately got a donation confirmation email.

When it rains it pours
I had issues with it today as well. But always tried to access from my phone - never a computer.

I was (finally) able to make a donation.

Jason, could it have been the choice of browser?

I used Firefox (my standard) and it worked, already received my confirmation e-mails...

"A total of 2620 donors generously contributed $1,022,945."​

Pretty sure that is more than last year. I don't think we eclipsed a cool million last year, or on any single day in the history of ISU (just a guess, I haven't done the research).

Back