ISU vs SEMO

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
hey, ISU holds SEMO and forces a punt on SEMO's 1st possession! Houston - we have progress

now, ISU, let's score a TD

Touchdown ISU!!

quick, someone take a picture of the scoreboard, ISU is LEADING an opponent! 7-0 ISU, wow, good start, the team seems fired up according to the announcers. They also said it's a good crowd (for ISU).

ISU with TWO fourth down conversions so far, but Dowdell already fumbled once, luckily ISU got the ball back. ISU still driving pretty well on the SEMO defense.

VERY inspiring play by the ISU defense so far, holding SEMO to another 3 and out deep in SEMO territory. This'll be SEMO's 2nd punt of the game.

TOUCHDOWN ISU!!

that's TWO touchdown's in the SAME game!

14-0 ISU leading, take another picture of that scoreboard!

:sycamores:

you can't follow along with live stats or the radio link?

14-7 ISU leads, gonna have to stop giving up huge kickoff returns to SEMO.

Glad we're doing so well. Wish I had a way to follow the game where I live.

ANOTHER fumble by Dowdell, let's see Schmidtke play for a while here in the 2nd. SEMO recovers this one. What's it take to get Dowdell to protect the ball??

no, SEMO returned the ball 85 yards on the kickoff after ISU scored to make it 14-0. Both SEMO kickoff returns have been huge. ISU's kickoff coverage has been really bad so far.

ISU gets the ball back after holding SEMO to another 3 and out.

Dowdell in, ANOTHER fumble, ISU recovers. good grief.

bent, use the play by play link on the live stats, it's ahead of the radio broadcast.

He's fumbled twice? I assume that's what led to the quick SEMO score.

Strange. The kick coverage was the one thing that looked good against NIU. I finally found a play-by-play at ESPN that I can follow. I see we just fumbled again, but recovered it.

ISU punts, SEMO takes over at the 27 of ISU. Need another defensive stop here, would be nice to see ISU score one more time before halftime.

Last edited:
Last week, Calvin got playing time in the second and fourth quarters. I'm wondering why we're sticking with Dowdell so much today.

not sure, but I suspect Calvin gets a shot in the 2nd half

14-7 ISU leads at the end of the 1st half. It really should be 14-0 if not for the huge kickoff return by SEMO.

Last week, Calvin got playing time in the second and fourth quarters. I'm wondering why we're sticking with Dowdell so much today.

Two touchdowns, the lead, the stadium is about half-full, and it's a beautiful day! Why didn't I make the trip over there?????????????????????

GO TREES!!!!!

:sycamores::sycamores::sycamores:

Well, it's half time and we're up 14-7. Feels good! Looks like we're able to run the ball pretty much at will against them, but we're doing very little with the passing game. The defense looks pretty good. They only have 37 total yards.

What happened to our defense? They just had almost as much yardage on their first play of the second half as they did the entire first half.

Back