Fudōtokuna: $chertz to $LU

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Decision's been made (as of today) just not been made public. Indiana State fans better be ready for a big "fuck you"! Y'all were great all year blah..blah..blah but we want more money than what y'all can give us. Greed.....I hate it. There will no longer be loyalty in college athletics .

Last edited:
Decision's been made just not been made public. Indiana State fans better be ready for a big "fuck you"! Y'all were great all year blah..blah..blah but we want more money than what y'all can give us. Greed.....I hate it. There will no longer be loyalty in college athletics .
Do you know personally or are you just adding fuel to the fire? This discussion really needs to be tabled until the decision is actually official. Focus on NIT.

Decision's been made just not been made public. Indiana State fans better be ready for a big "fuck you"! Y'all were great all year blah..blah..blah but we want more money than what y'all can give us. Greed.....I hate it. There will no longer be loyalty in college athletics .

PB if this happens we can go to war together man! Time and place. Let’s focus on the NIT final 4 for now - what other choice do we have?! I suppose you could just not watch - that would be a fair reaction as well. But plenty of time to discuss post season outcomes.

It sucks but it is obvious he is leaving. St. Louis wouldn't hold pat while their options get gobbled up. Speed is critical so this means they have their guy. Hopefully we walk away with an NIT title and land a good coach to cash in on momentum in a winnable conference. Fingers crossed we retain a kid or two but after the Drake fallout I'm not hopeful.

That said, it wasn't really worthwhile. Just SLU has had impeccable timing biting off our plate this entire fucking run. I hope that program just absolutely implodes.
Yeehaw!
If JS left for P5, for the most part, the ISU fan base understands the decision and opportunities. If he leaves for SLU, 90% of ISU fan base will never root for his success. All respect out the window.

He and Robbie will have a tough hill to climb trying to put together a team this Spring.

I don't know why you do not understand that being a coach is a JOB. He has no ties to us and he cannot afford to have any loyalty.
We all work for money and he is no different. I swear you sound like a 14 yr old.

ISU winning games makes us all happier, but there are a lot of things in our lives that are more important.

It pisses me off knowing the staff has probably been recruiting on Indiana State's dime too......for fucking SLU 😡
That's your problem if you want to assume that Coach is a thief and the staff is helping him steal from us.

People always upset themselves when they assume the worst in others.

Open message to SLU fans...
Hey why don't you go and build your own program rather than buying ours... oh wait, thats right... you shown you are totally incapable of doing that for the last 15 years.

yours truly, Go fuck yourself.

Well Said, Sir -- WELL SAID!!

Back