MVC tournament stays in St. Louis

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I'm glad they didn't move it. St. Louis is pretty damn central to all of the Valley teams. The only other option I would have liked to see was having it rotate among the schools in the conference. That would have been cool.

I think it would be a big mistake to rotate it among Valley schools. Every BCS league has it in a central location in a big city. If we want to be like the Big Boys it has to stay in St. Louis. The only other option (and I don't like it) would be to rotate among select big cities like St. L, then Chicago the next year, followed by Indianapolis, etc. Not my favorite idea, but the only other viable option if we want to be considered a Big Time league.

I'm glad they didn't move it. St. Louis is pretty damn central to all of the Valley teams. The only other option I would have liked to see was having it rotate among the schools in the conference. That would have been cool.

That's how it was years ago and was terrible. Also, remember what has gone on with the women's tourney of late!

Back