Which game you looking forward to the most?

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Sycamore624

The Wade Level
Several interesting games this season....

@ Butler: The Dawgs will be waiting after going down hard at the Hulman Center last season. Butler will still be very strong this season and like ISU has a new staff. I like this game due to last years upset and anytime you can watch a game at Hinkle I highly reccomend you do!

@ Purdue: The Boilers are going to be young and loaded this season. They have one of the Nation's top recruiting classes comming in and Matt Painter has gotten the program back to the Keady Days. Purue will be pumped after getting blowen out in Terre Haute last season.

Creighton: Kevin McKenna face his old team for the first time. Should be very interesting.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
I look forward to all games, but the ISU and CU game will be fun to see two similar styles play each other and to see who gets the best of the other will be fun also. Go Jays!

I look forward to all games, but the ISU and CU game will be fun to see two similar styles play each other and to see who gets the best of the other will be fun also. Go Jays!

These were always interesting games when UNO played CU in exhibitions. Both teams sorta knew what was coming so it was a matter of execution by the teams. UNO gave CU fits during Kev's tenure there. I believe one game went into OT and another UNO was winning late but TO's cost them at the end.

Home games. We really need to start the new coaching era off right. Putting 2,000 in the stands just won't cut it at home games and folks on campus and in Terre Haute need to realize they need to support the program from the beginning if they want this program to be successful.

As for road games, I know I'm definitely making the Butler game since it's in my backyard.

Pudue...should represent a good comparative view of THIS season v. last, where ISU started the season "a blaz'n fire" then petered out to traditional ISU road woes. By playing WELL @ Mackey we'll establish a seasonal icon to stand by in the MVC.

I think Purdue will be much better this year. They will be very young but much more talented then they were last year.

Back