'19 IN PF Jacob LaRavia (Transferred to Wake Forest)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Good luck Jake (Pacer second round?), and a good interview with Lansing on JVM. Hope something good comes his way, not a bad guy at all!
Based on everything I’ve read combined with his little participation at the combine Jake will go in the 1st round. Late 1st round is my guess right now.

TYREKEKEY​

Tennessee Volunteers

FOLLOW
  • CLASS
    Senior
  • HT/WT
    6' 2", 211 lbs
  • BIRTHPLACE
    Celina, TN

2022-23 SEASON STATS​

• PTS
    150+
  • REB
    150+
  • AST
    150+
  • FG%
  • I would Tyreke screwed up.

Discussing Tyreke Key in the Jake LaRavia thread...ok...

The dude is playing on the #9 team in the country and his mom doesn't have to drive 5 hours to see her son play...which she did for every home game. He played four excellent years here, plus a fifth as a pseudo-coach.

He made an excellent decision for himself.

I would rather be the best player on a good team, than a role player on a great team, but that's just me. If Tyreke was going to transfer to play closer to home he should've went to Tennessee Tech, which is only 30 miles from his hometown of Celina.

I'd rather be the best player on TTU, than play for Tennessee. Plus they are currently tied for 1st place in the OVC after their big win over SIUE last night.

Maybe under different circumstances but he was already the best player on a mid major team for 3 of his 4 playing years and went to zero NCAA tournaments or NIT's..I would have taken the role player on a sure thing as well if I was him.

Still talking about Tyreke Key in the Jake LaRavia thread...ok.

Play for Tennessee Tech instead of Top 5 Tennessee? I'm done. Have a good weekend everyone!

I would rather ISU be awesome so we wouldn't have to worry about losing good players.
Every school is losing good players in both football and basketball. Georgia has a lot of players transferring out, Notre Dame, Alabama, etc. Being "good" helps, but it doesn't make you immune to losing transfers. You just hope that you gain more than you lose every year.

Back