2022 Offseason Coaching Movement

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

jsetliff5

The Blue Level
While I thought Zac is a phenomenal coach, coaches move with the wind. I expect they’ll find someone with just as much knowledge and passion. The biggest attribute has to be how he can develop relationships with the players and their families. We’ll be fine

BrokerZ

The Menser Level
Supporter
I can't necessarily gauge how effective Boisvert was as a recruiter or a coach, but nobody can deny his passion and dedication to the craft. That guy grinded like no other. This is a huge loss for ISU for no other reason than it'll be hard to replace the hours and hustle he put in.

It feels like every time we take a step forward, we have to take one back. We filled out the roster with players that look like they fill the system, albeit for the short-term, and we all start to feel good about things. Then, our lead recruiter leaves.

Life is tough as a tree.

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
He just left UE in April to join another ex-LV Asst, Trent Johnson. Hard to believe he'd be interested in returning to the Midwest after only a couple months.

pbutler218

The All-MVC Level
Supporter
He just left UE in April to join another ex-LV Asst, Trent Johnson. Hard to believe he'd be interested in returning to the Midwest after only a couple months.

He may be of interest but I'm thinking there are others as well. We'll see soon.

BankShot

The Kleuh Level
He may be of interest but I'm thinking there are others as well. We'll see soon.
Trent Johnson is 65 yrs. old and I'm probably not the only one thinking that Bauman has his eyes on the HC position @ CS-Northridge upon his retirement. The conditions @ CS-N and UE are very similar, and Johnson likely felt that Bauman could help calm the "storm" following the Gottfried/Theus disasters.