Fudōtokuna: $chertz to $LU

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

As a SLU fan and alum, I am really hoping he takes over our program. As a human being and college sports fan, I really appreciate the ISU community. First Terre Haute is a great family centered place to live. Its community seems to be “salt of the earth” people. You guys deserve better than to lose him, if he goes. He is a lightning in a bottle kind of coach that fits in perfectly in small town community. You guys have supported the program and scraped up resources that most mid majors can’t. I have enormous respect for what your community represents. Whether he stays or goes, you are my new favorite Valley team.

As I said, I hope he comes to SLU but I also recognize my selfishness. I envy what you guys have built!!! Sustain it no matter what decision Coach makes, it is special!!

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Funny you bring that up because I just messaged the reporter about it. Also really appreciated the "toughest places to win" BS he threw in there.
Matt Norlander is one of my favorite basketball media personalities. I’d be interested to know if he replies.

JS has made the most well-respected Sycamore fans feel like he is returning next year…if he doesn’t, he will have deceived a lot of good people. We have offered everything he could have imagined and asked for…time to lock in for another season, Coach!

Shertz has been in the finals numerous times but has NEVER won the big one. I think his time out in the final seconds was a big mistake.

With a decision looming, what is everyone's % that Coach Schertz stays?? I'm going with 4%
50/50

And to anyone second guessing JS and any coaching decisions. Go volunteer and coach a rec league game. The dude is one of the best, that’s why this thread is started because other teams are willing to fork over millions for him. Anyone can look back on a game and pick at things, thats easy for anyone. We didn’t play our best, had 16 turnovers, Conwell an off night, 19-10 free throw attempt discrepency, and we are right there at the end. We hit one shot that the guys have made all tournament and it’s a W.

24-48hrs of pain until we know our fate.

he's on his way!!! Good Luck!!! I70 West 175 miles Bilikin Country sad to see u leave.

Is There An Atlas Van Lines Near Me? | Moving Companies

this will be a tough night to sleep, first we loose in the finals to Seton Hall and now we loose our coach. This is the landscape of college basketball. He could have been king of the MVC but instead took the dollars which I can understand, but upset right now. This deal was made right around March 17th, now who do we get ???
Hope we don't have to wait another 45 years!!.

Like most of u I bleed blue, we did prove one thing if ISU brings home a winner the community will support it, SELLOUTS, National TV etc. I

Ultimately, I believe he signed the MOU which boxed him in, but he’ll never admit to it.

This school and community did everything it could. No one’s to blame.

Thanks Coach Schertz for everything. If this community sustains its financial support for the program, we’ll be fine. This will be a very attractive job - and it’s been a long time since a neutral observer could objectively say that.

Back