Fudōtokuna: $chertz to $LU

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Are you implying that he doesn't have the right to have an opinion, and to voice that opinion?
No sorry, I mean does not mean anything to Coach. He can coach anywhere he wants and the fans are a non factor. I'm sure the LMU fans did not want him to leave. It is a job for him and he needs to provide for his family and coach where he wants to.

Did I mis-read SSOM's post? IF so, let me know.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
No sorry, I mean does not mean anything to Coach. He can coach anywhere he wants and the fans are a non factor. I'm sure the LMU fans did not want him to leave. It is a job for him and he needs to provide for his family and coach where he wants to.

Did I mis-read SSOM's post? IF so, let me know.

We are not discussing this today… He hasn’t left. He’s still our coach. If he leaves - I will tell you why you’re wrong and I don’t care who agrees with me. (At that point)

You know, if you're St. Louis I think you have to be asking yourself if he can. Sure doesn't look like it. I sure wouldn't want to pay him all that money. ;)

Note "sources" fail to acknowledge any of the information about the Indiana States counter. We stepped up, it may not be enough but it's enough to make me not write that article.
Funny you bring that up because I just messaged the reporter about it. Also really appreciated the "toughest places to win" BS he threw in there.

they leak it out exactly 10 minutes after the game is over, Matt Norlander is full of BULLSHIT from CBS, a real low class move!!!! That U call a REPORTER??? I thought coach would wait 24-36 hours to make it official ???

Back