[March 6, 2020] Indiana State (18-11) vs Missouri State (15-16)

WANTED: Passionate Sycamore Fanatics. That You?

Register NOW to join our community of die-hard Sycamore fans.

Become a Supporting Member to remove this ad and help support the site.
Good God these "refs" suck!!

I've seen biddy ball, ref'd by 7th graders be more consistent, legitimate than this shit storm

Prim is a PUNK! There’s still time, but I truly can’t stand Mo State. They get all the breaks. It says a lot when you hire The biggest snake oil salesmen in football to resurrect your football program. I’m rooting for Valpo from here on out. What warriors to come back. What fight they had.

If wasn't for those damn refs Lansing would be in the gd MVC hall of fame already. Can't we just accept the team hasn't played well and that isn't that surprising based on our history?

Typical ISU performance in St. Louis. Laravia showed up and the rest might as well just stayed home, soft ass effort all around

If wasn't for those damn refs Lansing would be in the gd MVC hall of fame already. Can't we just accept the team hasn't played well and that isn't that surprising based on our history?

No, Missouri State just kicked our fucking heads in.

The refs haven't helped by letting them mug us. An 18 point lead would likely be 10.

But this is on our guys. They had a golden opportunity and are getting golden showered.

The refs haven't helped by letting them mug us. An 18 point lead would likely be 10.

But this is on our guys. They had a golden opportunity and are getting golden showered.

I mean if they are going to let a bigger team push you around you don’t stand much of a chance unless you shoot lights out outside

no rebounding, absolute shit ball-handling, Lansing SHOULD have had someone sweep Prim's knee

Neese just got spun around and thrown to the floor in the middle of the floor to no call.

Not sure what you're looking at idiots.

Jeez this has been a bad bad game. I felt confident going into the tourney especially after Valpo won but now...

Back